Life might be frightening at times, but it can also be compassionate. The more I go through the ups and downs, the more I realize.
01. Knowledge is a limitless source of power. When I went to university, even taking several short courses as today, I simply wanted to give myself the ability to be more “beautiful,” not via painting or waiting for praise, but simply by the knowledge I have accumulated.
02. I recognize that society’s indifference and unkindness is normal. Simply appreciate those that treat you nicely. When good people offer me a part, I double and quadruple it. When people don’t want to see me, therefore I don’t make an effort to appear interested. It’s because they’re not nice to you, not because life in general isn’t nice to you, so keep going.
03. The human heart is like a deep well; no one knows what lies under its surface. So just keep cool and carry on. Even if you don’t wish to repeat those experiences, everything that happens is a lesson to be remembered.
04. As we progress through life, we realize that we have lost many valuable things: opportunities, possibilities, and emotions that we may never recover again. But that’s okay; life opens a new chapter for us; it doesn’t matter as long as we accept the following step.
05. We sometimes change as a result of loss to the point where we no longer have anything of our own. Even so, we continue to live, walk, and pass without realizing how strong we are. We get a better grasp of life and better regulate our emotions when we patiently suffer hardship.
06. You can live according to your will as long as you clearly comprehend what you are looking for. Don’t wait for others to recognize or support you since your worth is something only you understand.